Monday 5 March 2012

Ciao to Stars

I guess this is beginning to feel, really feel
like good bye.
The lunches outside, dreaming of better days.
The dreams themselves... Or reality...
Marriage proposals, parents visiting from far away, drunken parties...
Funny videos, funny pictures, loud laughter - that eco in my living room right now.
I will miss you... I already miss us.
The us, original Nimba stars, who arrived full of expectancy...
when all was new... every smile and corridor.
Every new song, bar, argument, disappointment, tear...
Locked in my heart.
I hate the end. I hate good byes. I hate seeing us lost in space.
Floating away. Away forever from each other.
It was fun, it was a learning curve.
It was hard, it was deep... and full of alcohol.
It was ours... in the Camel. I love the Camel Bar.
Gross toilets, great music (I think)... The lights.
Our lights. Us... all over it.
I have a broken heart - whose pieces get smaller and smaller.
Day after day. Night after night.
Through life's good byes.

Followers